Monday, October 24, 2011

Happy Monday

Hola Amigos,

How are you doing?  I hope you had a great weekend, ours was busy as usual.  I know I haven't been the best poster lately, we have been working extra hard at adjusting to life in Spain and kids in school.  I write a weekly post for my sister, last week I talked about our adjustment to school. 

Zooming by on the scooter.

Sunday evening is always such a relaxing time, last night we went to the boardwalk for a paseo (walk).  In Spain the evening paseo is an important part of the culture.  The kids had a blast riding there scooters, and kicking a futbol (soccer) ball around.  There has been much discussion in this house if we should continue calling it a soccer ball, or because we live in Spain call it a football.  What are your thoughts could you call a soccer ball a football, I'm not sure I can make the switch.  Hope you all have a great week!

Besos, Katie

Kicking the futbol, trying to keep it in the water.  We only had to fish it out once.

No comments: