Monday, July 18, 2011

New Look and Spanish Food

Hola amigos,

I have a new blog background as you may have noticed and I am super in love with it, thanks Jenna your the best.  Since we now have internet my posting should be a bit more regular.  We have our very first guest at our casa.  My sister in law is in limbo and has decided to spend her time with us.  We couldn't be more pleased.  And not just because she has agreed to watch the kids for a date night. =)  Last week on her first night we took her to a traditional spanish meal, and then walk along the beach.  We hope to have more beach time this week and then this weekend it is off to Madrid.

Besos,

Katie

2 comments:

Nancy said...

Glad you are making her earn her keep:) Love ya Merideth!

Krista said...

It looks amazing and I hope you are having the best time !!! I want Jenna to make me a new blog header background thing !!