Thursday, September 22, 2011

Beach Day

The family at the beach.  Notice how we are 1 of only 4 families.  So nice!
I have decided my favorite time to go to the beach is September.  In the summer the beaches are so full there are rows and rows of umbrellas.  But in September there are a lot less people, and the water is still plenty warm.  Last Saturday we went exploring to find a new beach.  I had heard that the coastlines west of us have protected waters and coral good for snorkeling, so we loaded up the van and headed out.  We went to Cabo Cope a beach surrounded by farming and one tiny town.  We enjoyed a day of swimming, relaxation, tossing the football in the water, playing futbol in the sand, boogie boarding, burying bodies in the sand, and spending time together.  


One of my favorite parts was when we went driving back on the dirt roads exploring. There were 3 of these beaches off the beaten path. I can't wait to go back

1 comment:

Nancy said...

How fun! That first picture reminded me of Bear Lake with the mountains with the mountains in the back ground