Wednesday, April 20, 2011

National Park Week

Family portrait at Hawaii's Volcano Natl Park
Have you heard about this.  From April 16-24 Is National Park Week over 394 National Parks are free.  I am feeling very in the dark, and am wondering if I am close enough to any National Parks to make a trip.  I was going to tell you my favorite National Park, but I think it would be a toss up between Zion's and Glacier.  Though I have only been to a handful of parks so I guess I should explore more before I make that decision.  What is your favorite National Park?  Will you be visiting any this week?

For some great photos of National Parks or to enter your own. 

1 comment:

Nancy said...

For now mine would have to be Yellowstone. Or maybe I'm just biased:) I hope to make it to Glazier someday.

Thanks for your sweet e-mail. I love seeing what your family is doing!